Only people mentioned by @DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Disclosure Library to his Publication

So hubby & I are planning a trip to see my grandfather out of state, my brother is along the way. So I texted & asked if the dates worked for him for us to visit him as well. His response...

"If y'all have been vaccinated for COVID then I would be glad to see you. If not, I would choose to forgo your visit."

This makes my heart hurt & blood boil. All I can do is pray as he won't even talk to me about it.

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

at some point i started feeling like people that pull that card have control issues and that fake pandemic gave them a perfect solution (in their mind) to feel superior and boss around anyone they felt like, whether they knew them or not. it's so insulting and heartbreaking if it's family. sorry for your loss:)

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Nunya Business to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

Good point.

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

People like Birx and Fauci are not sorry and devastated
for what they were willing to cause for $$$$ and NWO
dreams, they are only sorry billions didn't die...
how do I know? they didn't jump out a 17th floor window

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Hang'em. If so -called "law enforcement" won't do it then it's up to us to make sure they pay.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Good for you Jim...Preach it Brother...Wake 'em up! They're coming!

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

"You need 17 Shots" Interdasting...

🎯🎯🎯

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

I love Jim he's funny he's smart and he's right on!
when you know you know.
Laughter makes the pill go down easier.
https://youtu.be/kGn1NgYx_tg

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Jes King to her Publication
FULL COMEDY SPECIAL | Jim Breuer - 'Somebody Had to Say It' - YouTube

Pre-order official merch at https://bit.ly/JimBreuerMerchJoin Jim on Patreon! Get an exclusive podcast, early access Breuniverse podcast content, plus much m...

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Jes King to her Publication

I don't really think anybody will see this but did anyone happened to notice that that goat's glasses look like John Kennedy Junior's eyes oh "eye"did.
#jfkjr

(2) Show this thread