Only people mentioned by @TruePatriotUK in this post can reply

I know this is off of the subject but it seems you guys might be staying warm this winter.

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication

great news for the "reliable energy" oil industry

however what a hypocrite carbon hating king

just make sure the city of london keeps on track with the global (old kyoto agreement) derived plan of killing off the US oil industry

(1) Show this thread

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

They all need to go. We know what they are and it's time to clear their desks into a garbage bag, hand it to them and send them on their dirty ways.

Who is Robert Fenton in regards to this satanist guy?

In response WarriQr Princess to her Publication

I looked up Axiom posts. hes his boss

(1) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

When does the hunting season begin?

Patiently waiting for the storm. Love my country. OMG Podesta in the news again, let’s goooo!

Now we see him. He goes out with the trash for sure.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Satan is alive and well in the Bye-Done "residency." These lost people have no idea of their future demise and torment.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

🍿🍿

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Outting Themselves By Their Own Hand.

Deviant, Deceptive Diabolical Thoughts, Words, Deeds...ALL In Their DNA.

Chaff Tares Viper Evildoers Are Toast.

→→👹🤺🤺🤺

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

Satan is certainly making himself known

(1) Show this thread

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

That's one scary dude. Don't under estimate his looks, if he has Satan's backing...well I just hope we don't find out.

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

This is so disturbing. At the same time, things like this are revealed so we can bind this enemy and send him back to his home base.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

they serve the same master , fruit doesn’t fall far from the tree

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Noticing a pattern.

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🍿 All things are coming to light...#ForTheNormies 😂

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Hi VK.

I’m noticing a pattern too. ;)

N = 14 > 5 > 5:5.
TS = 8:27 > 17.

[They] FOOKED.

Interesting:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanislav_Lunev

(16) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Good find… from the first pic I saw he looks like a Satanist. Ah, definitively now.

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication

just perused his IG some more. sick.

(1) Show this thread