Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

That looks like a snorkeling utopia.

A whistleblower I keep close tabs on has spoken quite a bit about Antartica. She ramped it up quite a bit this week and went to Boston to view, in person, old maps of expiditions there.

It got me thinking...I wonder if anon island will be Antartica?

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

When do we leave?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Good Morning, Bora Bora again?

❤️Mo'o'rea

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Good morning :)

Good morning. :)

books, painting, walks in nature

Good morning: very nice!

Good Morning!

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Good morning! ☀️

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

Good Morning!

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

So much calmer than the wakeup call yesterday.

Good morning Friend

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Good Morning Fren! ☕☕

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

I'd be all pruny, would never get out of the water 😛

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I LOVE YQU for INFINITY . ♾❤️♾

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I think this might work❣️🤔🤭😎 But 🇺🇸? Hmmm🤷🏼‍♀️Vaca spot for Anons💃🏼🎷🥳🎉👏🕺Let's Gooo❣️

(3) Show this thread

bonjour 😁j’adore ces bonjours 💖

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

yes! need some hight on the island

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response memes matter to her Publication

God morgen!!!

(1) Show this thread