Only people mentioned by @Boooo in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication

Love and healing light to PepeLivesMatter.🙏🙏🙏💞💞💞

Our Dear Lord is looking over Pepe....is guiding the situation for the best possible outcome. I asked that Pepe have no pain, whether physical, mental or emotional. We send so much loving energy your way Pepe....High Expectations dear friend...that's the ticket.

Sending Many Prayers For PepeLivesMatter! May God Bless Him, And His Family!

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

🙏🙏

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

🙏

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Prayers for our fren Pepe Lives Matter

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Lord lay your hands on Pepe and heal him, in Christ Jesus name, I pray.
LOVE

Prayers for Pepe 🙏🙏🙏 May God heal Pepe 💖💖💖✨✨✨

🙏🏻🙏🏻

Patriots together all over the World, 🙏❤️

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Praying without ceasing!🙏🙏🙏
Sending healing energies and lots of love! 🕊💗✨

Married, Retired, Christian Patriot fighting to save our country for my dear grandchildren

God please give widom to the doctors, let them be good ones, and restore perfect health to our dear friend, in Jesus name amen

🙏Sending prayers and love to our Fren Pepe.🙏

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

praying 🙏

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

praying for@PepeLivesMatter
#prayerteam

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

praying for@PepeLivesMatter
#prayerteam

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

🙏 Sending up prayers 🙏

🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

Sending many hugs and endless prayers your way Pepe.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus we humbly and collectively pray for this patriot PepeLlivesMatter. We ask your healing touch upon him. Comfort him and give him your peace. In Jesus Name, Amen 🙏

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus we humbly and collectively pray for this patriot PepeLlivesMatter. We ask your healing touch upon him. Comfort him and give him your peace. In Jesus Name, Amen 🙏

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨💖🙏🏻🙏🏻💖✨

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Sweet Jesus, touch our Friend@PepeLivesMatter with your mighty hand of healing, may he FEEL the prayers being lifted up to You in his behalf, in your wonderful name we pray🐸🙏🏻🥰😭😇🇺🇸😎

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

🙏🙏💚🙏🙏
Prayers for Pepe going up.

Prayers

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

🙏🙏🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Prayers for God to lift him up in faith and health today!🙏

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Heavenly Father we lift up our brother to you for quick and complete healing and the wisdom they need🙏🏻through the Holy Spirit sending the Light to you with much Love brother✨🕊❤️through Jesus Christ our True King Amen✝️

❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

Praying for God's healing.