Does the Q team and White Hats really protect Patriot Anons? I think we will find out.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

You are protected. Manifest it, believe it and trust God with all your heart. ❤️ May God bless you and keep, may His face shine upon you and be gracious to you and bring you His peace. Amen 🙏

FJB .......Trump is my President

They can only protect us so much it all depends on what Gods plans are for us . All the people that were murdered in these hospitals could have been stopped or could it ? If it didn’t take place then how would we know who the evil ones were ? I was so angry that they weren’t stopped and i thought about it and prayed , the evil has to be shown in order to be caught. We just have to have faith and trust Gods plans.

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Nothing is random

123 . 321 VIBES . 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅❤️
#wwg1wga#NCSWIC#vibecheck

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨💖🙏🏻

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

💓🙏🏻

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Funny to happen upon this post right after my 470 simple gematria dig. I laughed nervously at this one- lol...

I don't want to die to save them but maybe I have to- 470

That said, I believe that we are protected by people and energies in very, very high places.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Yes.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Someone has been protecting me.
Ran off the long tail Reptilian almost 4 yrs ago now, physically felt an Angel hold me wrapped in it's wings like a pea in a pod all night. It was amazing.
And my guide also stopped the greys from taking me last yr in Utah!

So up until now yeppers!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana,
You have a special calling in life. Be well and God Bless. May our good LORD continue to protect you...

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 107 @11:11

Whatever is meant to happen will! I keep the faith in God no matter what! I like to think our Heroes have our backs though!

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

No fear, We Patriots and Veterans
really Do have your back !

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

I read that around 217 K Patriots died during the Revolutionary War. I think that they try to keep us safe, but it is overwhelming. Many have already suffered, and some have died. Being Patriots, we know we are going to suffer, and we may die.

Throw in God, some Angels, the Q team and the White Hats and I think that's one heck of a team.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Keep the Faith

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

I hold this one close to my heart when I get full of anxiety. Praying always that GOD watches over all of us.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

I have a huge family so somebody has their work cut out for them :)

(2) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Yes

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

With a fever pitch, a steady hand, and an unquenchable trigger finger, YESSIR!

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Jen ... to his Publication

😁🎯😉😉

(1) Show this thread

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response sammy bill to her Publication

impatient sir....as always

In response sammy bill to her Publication

Solid over here Sir!

(3) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

That's a great point DOQ. LSWH

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

🙏

(1) Show this thread

American Patriot who is tired of tyranny, and ready for better things to come!

I hope so, not sure what to belive anymore. Some days it seems like they are and others its hard to tell.
But then again Im stuck living in a blue state where inflation and the cost of living is trying to suck the life out of everyone.

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

I do believe so 💛

I sense that something much bigger than we understand is at play here. I don't try to figure it out. I just try to live every day to my best ability.

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

So interesting. Saw a UFO hovering last night when I took my bff outside to take a whiz in the yard. I step out into the grass in my bare feet, like I always do. It was so bright and big. Couldn't make out anything but light, however it did have a slight hovering movement. Satellite, drone? Not sure. Hubs said a star.....I say no way. I'll wave next time. 😄

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I was just talking about this. only one way to find out! time will tell. trust God, we shall see

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Yes Trust God. In the end God is the only one who can guarantee protection in Heaven from the Devil. Here on Earth we joined Q in this fight with the Devil, so we can only hope for the best.

(1) Show this thread

...forgot to add....BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE!

Lost my healthy husband during this fookin war.... I believe he will be returning!
I STILL BELIEVE!

In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication

I hope so. I pray so.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

(3) Show this thread

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

sometimes I wonder if its the other way around ..

remember,
some of us more than happy to be let off the chain.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

I'm ready ....

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

YES!