#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing but this is the VK household.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I feel this😁 I stress nothing. Even when dad was in ICU, total calm. I saw the situation for exactly what it was, not in my control. Even though I travelled a ways to get to him, it was time alone with my Divine Spark within me. I did my best to just let it be what it was, encourage my brother and sister....who were stressed slam out. I was aittle sad because I didn't think he would make it, but here we are, he is still hanging in there😊 Stressing would have helped nothing👊 maybe even brought bad juju vibes to the situation.

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Thanks for this. Getting there with constant self talk in a similar family situation. Your post was lil spark to keep it goin. My family pulls on me to act in the whole drama. I have fallen for it many many times. I am changing from the inside out and so very thankful to "exit stage left" more and more. Not my circus. I think I need to buy the "It is what is tshirt for constant remind if I go back in.👊

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

I used to engage all of their "worst case scenarios" too. Once I stopped responding to it, it all changed😊 it is a process, and very doable😉 good luck! You will find huge self growth in it 😊 and you will see it pkain as day👊

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

It is more the weird drama between everyone. A familiar part to play. Like no one wants to be direct and they want me to do all their dirty work for them for all the worries circulating. Then I can be the target scapegoat kind of thing. It is so weird . Me trying to carry some healing vibes to the whole bloodline without being played.Thanks for encouragement!🤪🙂

Stand strong warrior👊 We were chosen to change EVERYTHING💖 Proud to serve that honor with you.

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bennastix Anon, click on at the bottom under it