#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

also set a trap with a really stupid lookin president

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response memes matter to her Publication

Everytime I see them or hear their names I remember 3 yrs ago when I woke up one moring out of the blue and I could literally feel 1000's of the Uyhgers calling out to the world mentally together for help. Like they knew that there were ppl like me that could hear them and feel them.
The depth of their tortured mental and physical state was like nothing I had ever experienced before nor have I since.
It was like I could suddenly feel all of their pain physically myself all at once. The depth of their pain really there are not words for.
It was so horrifying that it made me physically sick for 2 days and it took several days really to regain my footing.
And by physically sick I mean I threw up repeatedly from the terrible pain they were projecting out to the world.

We must stop this from happening to anyone!

https://anonup.com/upload/videos/2022/09/GwUFudj6MNu6baJqoocS_07_399fc164796450abb1a3d19ba96aa9e4_video_original.mp4

The demons cried out to Jesus to send them off a cliff in pigs no? Demons Are torrtured beasts, but they put them self there, like we all do or dont in our own timeline ofc
It hurts more when I did someone wrong if someone did me wrong,and in these peoples' cases i think the eyes inside theyre soul are crying for christ and dont know his name
I am praying for you that the amount of pain you take in the (+) will overweigh the pain inreturn

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

WOW >>>>"DIMENSIONS" Bad ETs"?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

It is because they couldn't stand to be in the presence of holiness, not because they are "tortured" those pos chose what they chose, and delight in their evil. Heads up.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

And since they HAD to leave the persons body, they wanted to be in the pigs, to stay in SOMETHING, then Jesus in His wisdom said, sure, and they ran off the cliffs, meaning the pigs to expel the devils.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

,i find the ones asking Jesus to be sent into pigs sound torturred, and that is also by the precense of Holy by far and thank You i have much to learn(!)👀❤️🪖

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

These ppl have been tortured by the CCP of China for centuries in all sorts of ways even stealing their organs, body parts they actually need, horrible surgeries against their will. Chained to one position in a room for days like a dog.
Their pain was quite beyond what should happen to any human being ever. Idk how they even survive.

I got the feeling that many just wanted to die and would welcome death.
Idk why any govt on the planet does busines at all with China until they stop what they are doing to these ppl.

,pain can take you both ways
,and [they] will make it look easier to choose dark and or death
I pray Jesus over all these habbeings, and that what you are picking up are echoes from the past that is proving future present times
You can hear the lambs and the ones that drifted away to far
You have gifts bcs that is a tough call, from God I mean
Uff
I am sure you can pick your battles still, God loves YOU and wants joy in your eyes and peace in your heart💌

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

The persecution and torture is real, horrible, unimaginable.
[ They ] cannot be human.

(2) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

I like to point out this bit of scripture in certain contexts because it reminds people that even the demons were so fearful of hell that they would have rather been cast into pigs than go back to where they came from.

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

I like to point it out to nuance these demons in stages of torment, they are aweware what they have become,and it must from there resonate and or serve as a metaphore from love to everyone, and we all get informasjon from God enough to know that we pray for our enemy

(1) Show this thread

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

Dimensions..wow and yes!