Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

Buenos Dias VK! From movie Sicario 2015 about Mexican Drug Cartels/Clowns. Vibing...I just watched that clip other night and on my mind.

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Mornin’ VK. One day closer to DS cabal total eradication brotha.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

Whats the name of the movie?

English patriot. Trump supporter.United States of America is the last stand!!!. #familyiseverything

WHEW; I am gong to have to go back to coffee

ts: 10:03 < 13 < > 31

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Remember to look for miracles...

Reflections can save your life.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

I’m awake…Sheesh!

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

#Israel's PM Yair Lapid on US demand to review rules of engagement for the IDF:

'No one will dictate to us instructions on when to open fire when we are fighting for our lives. Our fighters have the full backing of the Israeli government and the people of Israel'

https://www.axios.com/2022/09/07/israel-reject-rules-engagement-west-bank-abu-akleh?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=editorial

FJB .......Trump is my President

good morning ❤️☀️

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

A great morning/afternoon to you too VK! 😊.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

482gematria: ✨Its Better To light A Candle Than Curse The Darkness. With Enough Light To Light Up The Whole World. And To Heal All Manner Of Sickness And All Manner Of Disease. And He Shall Thrust Out The Enemy From Before Thee. America Will Be Alright Because We Still Have Cowboys. American Davidic Bloodline Taking Back Gods Kingdom On Earth.

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Banks / Stock Market vibes....
Watch what the dElites do & follow suit, fast.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

oh my gosh, mouth open, fookin’ crazy, might not need the caffeine☕️

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Good morning VK Sir :)
Well that was exciting!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

😲

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

😲

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

👀Good morning:). It makes me think of what was reported to me by a family member up in Ohio a few days ago. She said the border patrol was combing thru the Kroger store fully armed and foucused. She mentioned it to someone else and that person saw 3 BP cars emptied and parked by cornfields. They were hunting some bad people. I hope they got them!

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

*edit/ focused

(1) Show this thread

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Exactly.

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

My big ole lab is frantic-excited.....looking for that dog who’s barking. 🤣