#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I found a couple images tonight that are bringing puzzle pieces together for me. I knew about the dagger/sword, but not the Z.

Awwh really, it is on JFKJR's arm and also on all the tanks and military equipment in Russia's advancement into Ukraine too.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

yep♥️

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Z END

(1) Show this thread

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

26-Z End

116 > 17

26 < > 92 > 911

911 > 9:2 > 11 < > 11:11

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

I read a book called Troyan Horse by JJ benitez … its only in other languages but not english. They describe Jesus just so magnificent . I dont say John is Jesus but Hes magnificent as Him.

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

I read a book called Troyan Horse by JJ benitez … its only in other languages but not english. They describe Jesus just so magnificent . I dont say John is Jesus but Hes magnificent as Him.

(3) Show this thread