Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

SO THIS HUNTER BIDEN MOVIE CAME FROM THE EXOTIC DANCER BABY MOMMA HUNTER HOOKED UP WITH? MY SPOUSE JUST BOUGHT THE STREAM BUT ITS LAGGING SO BAD IM NOT SURE IL GET TO SEE IT..

MOVE ON from TV, Movies and onto LIFE.
Otherwise you are doing the same thing over....etc expecting diff results. Entertain urself.

Spiritual warrior and seeker of Truth. Gettr. SaiKate108

Im so sad Gina Carano’s twitter account no longer exist. She recently retweeted my tweet and I didnt really know who she was. i wrote a comment thanking her and she replied. I was blown away . The nicest lady!!! God bless her and protect her always 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Watched it last night. Paid the $22 to stream it. Mixed feelings. It is definitely aimed at the normies, leaves out so much info that is pertinent and adds a lot of sensationalism. As a tool to stimulate the mindless, it's pretty good.

www.mysonhunter.com

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Movie night it is and this looks pretty juicy.

CONCLUSION:- Hunter Biden is pussy, not a man.
HUNTERS become HUNTED lol

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

BOOM

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

I suppose this was produced to wake up the sheeples.

Sad reality of a dysfunctional family. Hunter followed in his fathers footsteps.
The love of money always lead to betrayal and corruption.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Why would H. Biden risk turning over such material to a computer repair shop? [contents unrestricted?]
On purpose [years of being treated poorly by 'Pop'] or simple negligence?
If such information existed on laptop why wouldn't contents be claimed?
Several attempts made to contact to claim?
Messages left?
Why wouldn't H. Biden want to reclaim *knowing* the contents on the drive could bury *Pops* & family.
A troubled life?
A troubled family?
Looks can be deceiving.

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Good Job On The Serious In Your Face Awfulness That Truly Made Me Nauseous
While Watching The Trailer.
🤬 Obiden. →→👹🤺🤺🤺

I WAS Looking Forward To My
Last Cup Of Coffee.

LightWarrior Patriot 🇺🇸 I AM Love. I AM Light. I Love You. 🇬🇧🇺🇸 I AM Sorry. Please Forgive ME

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

The chap playing Hunter is British, and did a stellar job in the tv series 'Lewis', the follow on to 'Inspector Morse'.

Looking forward to seeing this movie - but I'll wait to see it on line, or on DVD... hate going to the movies, have not done so since 2009.

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

. Mornin VK 🙏🏼🥰
Bye-dan even abused and used his own kids, as well as who knows how many others! He is one evil sick Demon! and I don’t even want to give him the bebefit of the word sick!

video length: 2:19
The_Castle_Runs_Red_Yes
God Speed

Wowza!

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

🍿🍿 popcorn day ; )

Robert Davi is a hero for making this movie! I pray that it makes the mainstream. We already know........

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

not sure why he is glorified in a movie.
the sheep will lap it up.
the cheeky bastard.
drugs, woman and crime.
we love it...

anyway.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

It is the only way Normies will watch any information about Hunter and Joe

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

meanwhile , in the background , the people are raped of everything they have by these same people . there aint no free lunch . Makes me sick VK.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

lol I recognized some locations and actors. They are from my country😂

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Looks good ... glad to see Lozza Fox in it - a good guy they tried to destroy for supporting UKs Brexit.

P.S. Noticed your APL's gone up to 9.355 VK (didn't see when).

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

Wow, Hit em' good!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has thought all along that Hunter lost the laptops on purpose and really wanted to take down his father for killing his Mom and various other torturous childhood and adult events.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

. agree, very good possiblity, and there was mention of that grudgement in some texts! i think also abused like Ashley!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Were Hunter and his brother also supposed to die in the car crash? Seems to me they were all supposed to die.

(4) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wait do the have the part in there where he sold the CCP our defense tech?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I found a couple images tonight that are bringing puzzle pieces together for me. I knew about the dagger/sword, but not the Z.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

DEATH TO ZION

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
(4) Show this thread

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Damn. that is a solid production

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

😊😉

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

smoke em if ya got em 🔥🔥🔥

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

t/s 10:27
💧1027
video 2:20
💧220
Reminder.
Unclassified setting.
Monitored and analyzed in RT.
Future answers past.
Q