In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication

Just found out a friend of ours had the fourth friend they knew just drop dead, he was only 31 years old and drop dead in front of his wife and kids in the living room just the other day and he was fully vaccinated.
Yes, WTF is going on?

Where's the damn military at to shut this biological weapon down?

LOSING TRUST PRETTY RAPIDLY NOW !

Only people mentioned by @Wait_its_time in this post can reply

In response James Dean to his Publication

Im sure there are people laughing at me who read this because I felt the exact same way as you express here. I was pissed because tens of thousands if not hundreds are dying because of this movie, and all the optics and false flags and stuff and the jabs, its all so much death and disappointment, I have been through it, but I realize, the same amount of death and disapointment has been happening for thousands of years now and no one cared, the difference is people care and as long as people care, there is hope. there is more hope now than ever before, God is in control, so I stopped blaming the white hats for everything that the movie has caused, I realize its still better than what was happening, and time will tell if they are to be trusted or not. I like to think so, but we know absolutely nothing about them, they are less than transparent. but for my own sanity , I have to have faith. No matter what happens, God will keep his promises, even if Politicians do not

Agreed 👍

(1) Show this thread
In response James Dean to his Publication

Im sorry for sounding so rude, its never easy to experience loss, its hard to process anything that is happening right now, and not everything is in the power of the white hats sadly. They are doing what they can, for the most part. God is in control of everything, and sadly some people will leave seemingly prematurely. The bible has lots of reference to the end times, and the best way to navigate them is to stay close to God and forgive those who have crossed you. Perhaps a quick death was more merciful than a slow and painful permanent debilitating condition, leading to a painful death. The devil is around every corner, and its our duty to fight. Fear is false evidence appearing real. Be a shepherd, among sheep.

I always appreciate others perspectives, thank you.

(1) Show this thread