Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

that's funny!

(2) Show this thread

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Every time I see videos on tiktok, I come on here and see the same ones. I think we're all on the same page ☺

In response Kay Cee to her Publication

Vibes ;)

(1) Show this thread

just “be” wherever your feet are

in order to channel energy grom God, you cant be using your own. it will come when you are “just being”

🙌🥰❤️😇

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

i was just thinking how im no longer angry at the ones who are not alert like we are. not angry about much of anything really tho. i credit Christ Jesus for this.

Yep!

Yep!

Yep!

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

❤️

like, when you walk through a mall and can see lightening bolts connecting from you to every person in the mall, seen and unseen? yeah, me either...

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Wait, wait....you've said that before! You said that before. i am not imagining that you said that in another post a few weeks ago, right?? please tell me I'm not cray. Or dejavu or something or other???😵

(1) Show this thread

I like that chair!

Resonates with me. Have you ever had QHHT, BQH or any other form of quantum hypnosis done? Ive wanted to for a long time but havent tried yet.

In response Captain Rick to his Publication

no, but I'm dying to do QHHT and Ayahuasca

(1) Show this thread