🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

BQQM..! 💥💥

Met him about 8 years ago in a hotel where he was giving a speech. shook his hand & he invited me. I decided to go last minute, so I stood in the back. I raised my hand during questions & HE CALLED ON ME! I asked about the NWO etc…. He kind of blew it off which 🤬 ticked me off, but maybe people weren’t ready yet. Wealthy crowd as (Cowboys owner)Jerry Jones was there. $200 dinner that I didn’t pay for, but walked in like a boss & ate for free. I’ve always been up in the air with this guy.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Fritz28 in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

I've met him. Talked a bit. Man is a Patriot. He knows. They tried to get him but He is still with us.

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

I get the wobbles regarding West ... undecided at this point. He says all the right things ... but ... 🤔

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

Exactly!

(1) Show this thread