Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Allen West knows…

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Allen West dripping those truth bombs

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

He speaks truth. 😎

Damn right!

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Love man !!!! (and his family ;0).
West for GOV!!#texas

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

NANA has always like this man!
He reminds me of Ben Carson too, both very smart both in what I call book sense and also important common sense.

See past [their] illusions to the truth!
They use your emotions to manifest satan's matrix.

Raise your hand if you understand how to do dangerous things safely!
This IS a test!

Bam 💯

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

He is a Freemason of the Order of the Knights Templar Jesuits, to each his own.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

Hmmm, got any sauce on that?

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

I believe you have to be a very high ranking Mason and in the know. I know a few that are completely clueless to any corruption. A coworker is in it for the comradary and philanthropy. He either has me completely fooled or he just isnt aware yet, not exposed at his stage in the organization.

(2) Show this thread

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

I voted for Col. West in the Tx. primaries. I truly wished he won because he would make an amazing governor!

Get off the plantation. I am white and felt that sting!!!!!!!!!

Can someone send me the link of this so i can share it with some poeple

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Morris Light to his Publication

Right click and save to your device...it will download and then you can attach to an email, or repost on other platforms..

In response Morris Light to his Publication

lije this..

(3) Show this thread

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

I met him a couple of years ago, really liked him for many years, he has good vibes.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

My Man 😎🇺🇲

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

More male leaders have to step up and do this!!! 🔥

bravo

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Love it when somebody gets in front of people, speaks his mind and makes all the sense in the world.

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

100% CORRECT !!!

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Met him about 8 years ago in a hotel where he was giving a speech. shook his hand & he invited me. I decided to go last minute, so I stood in the back. I raised my hand during questions & HE CALLED ON ME! I asked about the NWO etc…. He kind of blew it off which 🤬 ticked me off, but maybe people weren’t ready yet. Wealthy crowd as (Cowboys owner)Jerry Jones was there. $200 dinner that I didn’t pay for, but walked in like a boss & ate for free. I’ve always been up in the air with this guy.

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

I get the wobbles regarding West ... undecided at this point. He says all the right things ... but ... 🤔

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

I've met him. Talked a bit. Man is a Patriot. He knows. They tried to get him but He is still with us.

(2) Show this thread

✝️ 🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎Christian, Patriot, Father and Husband. https://t.me/+_o04mHdu_4s2OWI5 https://gab.com/realToddEJones TW @AgentQanada

dayum!!