Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Just noticed Elon posted 3+ days after this heading back to school post about making sure to take a Materials Science 101 class. Just an interesting coincidence.

[G] [O] 👀

75 hrs 20 min > 4520 min > 452

💧452
Dec 23, 2017 3:58:14 PM EST
ENOU[G]H IS EN[O]UGH.
_CONF_AW-CjF78-82(Z 00:00)_
:OWLS:
Good Hunting!
Q

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

🙂

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

ya’ll got a late start, usually starts aug 7 or so, and hot, hot in south. maybe private, or home school💙

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

a very big deal, i remember i had to gather the evil blue vaxx forms from kindergarten, also car duty the first week, omg some kids Not excited bout school, parents would tell me to pull them out the car, you know movie kindergarten cop, Schwarzenegger, it is true, that straight fall, face down on bed💙i had very high ideals then, gonna change the world one child at a time

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

🤪Oh look here is one of the teachers now!! yikes!! I am starting to think this whole month of September is going to be educational.. Be patient, be kind, more importantly be there for those who are waking up.

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

Hmm... First day you meet your teacher

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

The public will get schooled?

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

The public will get schooled?

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏🙏🙏 Prayers for a Great First Day of
School :) 🙏🙏🙏🙏

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

First day of school for the sheep.
Wonder what lesson it is first?

LEO Wife and Mom of 3 strong, conservative young ladies. Patriot for life.

Anyone decode the missing "is"?

Heaven 17 - (We Don't Need This) Fascist Groove Thang - YouTube

Track 1 on Pavement Side on LP ''Penthouse and the Pavement'' (Virgin, 1981)(Everybody move to prove the groove)Have you heard it on the newsAbout this fasci...

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

“You go Glen Coco!”
- Mean Girls

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

😃

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In my happy place ready to learn

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok define please. Nana's kids started Aug. 1

So are we talking:
**Your kids
**You taking classes
**You gonna school us on something

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Tomorrow is September 7.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

it's akready the 7th here in Australia 🇦🇺

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

In response Trump Girl to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Wife and mama WWG1WGA Phoenix - take it in stride

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Kim Board to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣 billy madison

(1) Show this thread

1st of 18
"school"

Tomorrow The First Day Of School . ☀️
in English Gematria equals: 2190

The Storm Is Upon Us Hidden Message . 😎
in English Gematria equals: 2190

@VincentKennedy . 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅❤️
#VKVibes#NCSWIC#wwg1wga . 5:5

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Storm is a very special Russian unit per Putin, watch below

https://gab.com/Keepinitlive/posts/109016756115657302

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

WWG1WGA NCSWIC Never Never Forget…. Always was+is about the children #PrayForDUMBSandUNDERGROUNDcleanoutHERQS 🙏🏻🙏🏻💫💫

In response Red Edge to her Publication

NCSWIC
WWG1WGA
The Best Is Yet To Come
#SaveOurChildren#prayforjustice
Pray🙏🏻🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Ours was today! Tomorrow would have been my mom’s 76th birthday. We lost her to cancer last December. Special day for sure! ❤️

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

September 7th is the 1776th Day from the First Q Drop!

We are Currently in the Zodiac Sign of Virgo, The Sign of the Great Mother, "THE VIRGIN." Many of the Avatars of the Great Religions as well as Alexander the Great and Plato were said to have been 'Born of a/the Virgin" (i.e. To have Been born in the Sign of the Great Mother/Mother/Mater/Matter Heart that is the Dark Watery Womb which Contains the Universal Light of Source WITHIN It.

Humanity as a Whole is on the Threshold of Experiencing a Personal and Planetary "Virgin Birth"--an Individual/Collective Dark Night of the Soul through which we become Conscious Living Embodiments of the Quantum Light that is the Source Our Being.

saying we might have to be tutors?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

School started here Aug 15th👀 teachers are striking out west, school start was cancelled. (Oregon maybe? Heard it on the news omw home from work)

mors vincit omnia - Never Give Up, Never surrender John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, ...

Play nice with the other kids

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Time for indoctrination for millions of brilliant minds.
Are you home schooling VK?

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

"Mathematics of Life" ✨😊✨