🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

SeaChelle Gramma, Christ follower, Constitutional Conservative, artist

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Melanias' outfit makes more sense now.

Only people mentioned by @SeaChelle in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response SeaChelle Rosebrook to her Publication

Exactly what I was getting at my first post this morning. That is a Trump-esque pointing happening there too w/ Lady Di imho.

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Pure Lights ...Destroyers of darkness! Love these ladies SQ much ♥️🙏🏼😇

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

For those in the know! In your face!

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

there are lots of examples!

(1) Show this thread

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

Melania is amazing!!

In response Peachy 445 to her Publication

I only wish I knew what she is telling us!

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Reversing the spells!