#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Read between the lines...
They have been using our vibes to get what they want.
This is going to change, 4Sum.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

thoughts create action think posative ..no pessimists allowed

In response judi jones to her Publication

I couldn't agree more! However it's a struggle for me. I have good days and bad days. I know better. I just feel so deeply that my feelings are affected in ways that I sometimes feel are out of my control. I know I can control it. I just need to be aware. It's the sicilian in me. I'm hard wired this way. lol

In response Blue Skies to her Publication

think with your heart not your brain the heart knows the truth the brain is just a bunch of tangled string..x

Yes. I always have. I am all heart which I think is a blessing but others think I'm too emotional. I have so much love for the world and those around me but have been let down so many times I think I've developed an unhealthy defense mechanism. I am aware, which is the first step, but I go through phases. I know better. I really do. But my brain protects my heart. Thank you for your kind words. I will continue to pray.

In response judi jones to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ADeMills in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blue Skies, click on at the bottom under it