Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Totally agree! I am pretty calm most of the time, but I sometimes wonder about stress being "internalized". We don't always recognize that we are stressed but it can "manifest" itself in different ways. For instance, I have noticed that over the last couple of years, my hair has thinned quite a bit........am I just in denial that my body is aging more rapidly than I would like or is it all in my head? Seriously......THAT'S the problem....it's not in my head, it's on my pillow......on my shirt collar.....in my hairbrush....in the sink!!! Now, I AM stressed! But I tell myself, "Good grief, woman....get a grip.....we've got a war to fight, put on a damn hat, grab your gun and let's get on with it!" Happy Tuesday, y'all!

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

I swear it must be molting season or something....both my daughter and I are shedding worse than our dogs and cats combined...THEY are even complaining about OUR hair being everywhere!!

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

Check out the reviews. I have been using this since April. I THINK it's helping. Some days I think my hair looks fuller...somedays not so sure. I do think it's helped to stop or slow the hair loss. Diet is also a big deal. I try to eat at least 2 eggs per day and make sure I get enough calories in good GOD food...as opposed to processed junk food. Stick to food that you find on the perimeter of the grocery store (produce- fruits and veggies,, meat, poultry, fish etc) ...not junk in the inner aisles.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B017PFPUHK?ref=nb_sb_ss_w_as-reorder-t1_ypp_rep_k0_1_8&&crid=3I27LXTOXI53V&&sprefix=rosemary

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

Thanks to everyone for all the info and advice. I still have my wigs from my bout with cancer several years ago, but it's just too dang hot to wear them! I really think it's stress, even though my BP and every other aspect of my life belies any trace of stress! I'm just not gonna worry about it....too many other things to concentrate on right now! Good night, Anon friends! Sweet dreams to everyone!

(2) Show this thread