Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Totally agree! I am pretty calm most of the time, but I sometimes wonder about stress being "internalized". We don't always recognize that we are stressed but it can "manifest" itself in different ways. For instance, I have noticed that over the last couple of years, my hair has thinned quite a bit........am I just in denial that my body is aging more rapidly than I would like or is it all in my head? Seriously......THAT'S the problem....it's not in my head, it's on my pillow......on my shirt collar.....in my hairbrush....in the sink!!! Now, I AM stressed! But I tell myself, "Good grief, woman....get a grip.....we've got a war to fight, put on a damn hat, grab your gun and let's get on with it!" Happy Tuesday, y'all!

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @UltraTXSquirrel in this post can reply

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

Are you getting enough vitamin C? People and some animals lose hair when lacking vitamin C.

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

magnesium and zinc are rapidly lost during stress. I take mag in the morning and zinc at night. ( zinc helps with sleep. )

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

I swear it must be molting season or something....both my daughter and I are shedding worse than our dogs and cats combined...THEY are even complaining about OUR hair being everywhere!!

(1) Show this thread