Good Morning...Hope you find some Peace today!

The Schumann is currently in blackout mode and not sure about you, but I didn't sleep well. Energies seem increased right now...if it's not affecting you, awesome! :)

If it is, take some deep breaths and try to do something that keeps you happy and/or grounded...

VK playlist is always great - https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4DJzzNTkgrA7nLtOzTF575?si=b04bc62891574ffc

If you're not in the mood, these 3 are all different but nice as well -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNfmij_Cpq8&t=20s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5KAN9_CzSA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Mms11AscqM&t=15967s

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Sleep has been disrupted for several days now 4:00-430 a.m. seems to be the magic number every morning. I wake feeling like there is something I have to do and I cannot go back to sleep....I am not weary from lack of sleep but the same feeling is present. While sleeping dreams are vivid with lots of activity and lots of people.

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

You just described my experience to a tee! That's crazy but not surprising...definitely energetic!

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

sleep for me has been very abnormal lately. I usually sleep like a rock! Not lately though...waking up a lot in the middle of the night and always wake up around 4 AM. Just kind of a weird pattern currently. Thanks for the tips!!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Beautiful! 💛

I guess I’m going against the grain, I slept like a rock last night, lol.

Feelin it! Thx Kim!

Love. Kindness. Respect. Freedom. Joy. Trust in God. Thinking. Learning. Remembering. 💖💞💖💞💖💞💖

miss you guys on Twit Kim! i cant use AU v well 😄 but check in every once in a while & am keeping on keeping on 🙏🔥🌟
love the vibes youve shared here, thank you.

thanks hope!
happy you checked in :)
hope twitter is treating you well, and you can always come hang with us here more ya know?!

(1) Show this thread

3 hours of interrupted sleep! English breakfast working thus far 🤞

#WWG1WGA #Trump #Kennedy's #Q #Anons #JFK Fans 🙏🐸

No sleep last night and today I got head pressure and so tired. But im okay 😃

Truthseeker. Christian Patriot who loves God and country. Budding photographer, writer and creative soul and steadfast prayer warrior.

In response Jolanda Ligtenberg to her Publication

me too. last week so exhausted from not sleeping well and didnt sleep last night and same head pressure.

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

hey wondering if anybody having unusual dreams, seems i am lately, common theme, lost & trying to find my way home

Thank You Kim ! Wifey feeling under the weather today and wants to sleep all day and i showed her this and makes her happy its the collective

In response Morris Light to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

My throat was sore Sunday and woke this morning with a headache. Better but feel tired today.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

TU Kim u da best🙌🏼💖🕊🙏🏼

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

♥️

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

I just came back from a walk in the rain. It was peaceful. The air smelled fresh, and had a special energy that helped me meditate and also think through a lot of things I am learning about our existence. Praise God!

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Thank you Kim.
Last few days very rough but VK's playlist brought me up.
Today different, lighter, clearer, detachment from pain.
💛

Love GOD, Family, Country, the 1rst and 2nd Amendent

Nobody in my house slept good last night. Love VK's playlist. I list to it ALOT!!

yeah, did not sleep great. fell asleep for a couple hours and then woke up at 3a and didn't go back to sleep till after 5a. feelingggg it

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

Good morning!

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

Good morning!

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Only 4 hrs of sleep. 😩

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Was a rough night, thanks for posting the link to the 432Hz music, I listened to it for about an hour before finally drifting off about 4:30am. Woke up at 8:09am, 2 minutes before the east coast 11:11 vibe sync/AU posting, was like a silent alarm clock. A strong energy again today.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I found myself sitting up looking at the clock a half dozen times. It was very perplexing to me. I almost felt lost. 🤷‍♀️

Broken sleep averaging 3-4 hours a night for the past month

Thanks Kim. I slept horrible last night, so dod my husband and son. The animals too. we knew this would happen. Time to get grounded. 😁 Enjoy the day.

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

As soon as I saw it last night, I knew, too!
Hope you have a good one as well, Keri!

(1) Show this thread

Child of God🙏 Save our Precious Children💕Love for Humanity & Peace WW🌎God & Country🇺🇸Trump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL 🦅

Thanks Kim! I very much needed this! ❤️

Good morning Kim. :)

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

I woke up between 3:30 and 4AM. I went to get some water. I drank some. When I laid back down, I began to have something like a panic attack. I felt like I couldn't breathe. I sat back up and went to the computer to play a silly game to divert my attention. After awhile I settled down and went back to sleep. It was a difficult night!

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

Oh Meeka, I'm sorry you had a panic attack, those are not easy. I hope that today brings you peace and comfort, and that sleep is better tonight. God bless.

(1) Show this thread

good morning kim! thank you, just returned home from vacation with my husband to visit his mom in Pennsylvania.. it was glorious, beyond blessed to attend the rally Saturday night… ive been zinging ever since, youre always spot in with vibes! 💞

3:30 cst?

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

Good morning Kim, yup could not sleep at all last night. feeling off today.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Good morning! I did not sleep well at all. I was crabby for no reason at all yesterday and woke up crabby today. This is not like me and very annoying.

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

casey.. ears ringing, stomach ache, wanting to ouke a bit, wild dreams , feeling thibgs bear , breaking hate cycles