In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Flying high!

Whoever made that used the satanic SS, Awakening Nazi Youth or its also known as the Illuminati Lightening Bolts symbols that also create the Masonic symbol letter M

Uhgg I want nothing to do with those symbols. Why asscociate them when anonup already has a logo?

It's bad enough Truth Social has the Masonic Tubal Cain in its logo.

Whats going on people?

In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Every symbol and number has positive and negative meanings. I agree that.
For me this is power and energy and unity.
What you see is what you get. Your eyes;-)

This sketch is from beginning AU 2021 when Koba asked here to think about the logo. Just my idea and visualisation. Thanks for your reaction.

Multidimensional seers see it all, in all planes, dimensions, view points at the same time, I see the power bird in the symbol as well, I digress we can do better,.

Sacred geometry and creative intelligence provides us with limitless material for creating unique, one of kind symbols of higher-hearted energy taking flight.

To make a masonic M out of Two Illuminati Lighting bolts is...why?

Why put the anons in such close association with all they have been working to overcome?

Anons work hard to fight the good fight and to stand strong for good values under God through Christ and they deserve an unquestionable symbol that doesn't;t look exactly like the a masonic M made with two Satanic SS/Illuminati lightning bolts.

Just saying if allow yourself to become inspired by the whole of the movement and dig deep, you can originate something unique and causes one to pause as the energy is so extraordinary coming from it.

Consider it a challenge. 😉😘 or not.

(2) Show this thread