Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

God Bless us all

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🤍🕊💯

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

That is the Plan in its essence.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Not just America many other countries are helping wake other up ...
especially Australia 🇦🇺❤️

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

Now, if we could get them on the Higher Learning Spiritual Levels they need to be on, to be able to see just how HE weaved this together. Words have lost weight, billions useless words spoken each day. The Urban Language, took the explosive missiles out, made them not physical, but emotional and mental. So, that is where the events they fear will occur here and now, need to be understand in. Communication and the translation of events heard/spoken/read, need to be in a non-action/material world level. These are Winds, these are Soul Trends and words become vapor, blown away. It's when people allow them to take root, give them fleshly life, birth that they become weaponized.

Words are birthed via a Word. They are also children. Words birth words. If you don't raise your Spiritual Body Mind, you can't raise up the Heavenly Soul that's been trapped in the dark, hence why lower emotions control actions, their in darkness with no light. The darkness needs Light to so the Soul sees Path

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

💓💓💓

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

are you saying we are in a better place now? and what did we accomplish?

FJB .......Trump is my President

Yes there have been a lot of ups and downs but we do have this ! God bless this world !

Flying high!

In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication

Whoever made that used the satanic SS, Awakening Nazi Youth or its also known as the Illuminati Lightening Bolts symbols that also create the Masonic symbol letter M

Uhgg I want nothing to do with those symbols. Why asscociate them when anonup already has a logo?

It's bad enough Truth Social has the Masonic Tubal Cain in its logo.

Whats going on people?

(1) Show this thread

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

we are Family
heal the world
Christ in all
united in LOVE
LOVE

Blessed by it. Thankful for it. 🙏❤️

🙏🏼🥰👊🏻

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
(1) Show this thread