AIRPODS are dangerous . ✅
Avoid them completely and tell others too!!

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

People who still trust QApple or Microsoft or other Big Tech companies had better wake up !!

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Times like this im glad im an idiot with technology. I still use ones i got with my walkman 30 yrs ago! I cant even email!! As long as i have my Q and Anon Family, I Will Be Fine! WWG1WGA!! Thanks to All of You!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤

Every person (and there are many) I have warned about this and shown evidence to has laughed it off and continue to use the airpods. You cannot get through to these people

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

Hopefully, an attorney will turn 'Airpod EMF' into THEE BIGGEST class-action lawsuit in history.

you know…. i had ear buds in my ears today listening to an audio book… and I looked at an orchid in my kitchen that had been able to grow in “adverse conditions”… which is abnormal as I’ve buried many. As i was in awe and wonder of Mother Nature and enjoying the essence of the indominable spirit/ unstoppable force of nature… the muscles behind and above my ears began to twitch in a pulsating fashion…. with the same cadence that the old cellular phone used to cuase the computer speakers to emit before they rang. almost like data packets being transmitted… I felt like it was trying to interpret my thoughts… almost like a new idea needed to get uploaded. i know it sounds crazy…. but it made me take them out and i havent had the desire to put them back in since. Really messed up a good moment.

May be for the best.

Faraday cage for the ol head anyone 😆🤪

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

In response TruthIsa ForceofNature to his Publication

It doesn't sound crazy to me--I have had something similar happen.

(1) Show this thread

Saw something similar and have transitioned back to wired headphones - not that much of a hassle really ✅