8pm Eastern Schumann Update - not a blackout but interesting energy for sure ,,,

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

https://www.ebh.club
As per sources we have officially entered the LionsGate portal and it closed behind us so invaders could not follow. We are currently inside a tunnel of 4D frequency en-route 5D. possible that this is why SR can't register right now, also another reason of why 3D technology and grid might go down through the passage of this tunnel! Light at the end, and new TECH here we come!

Warrior for Truth and Justice

WOW, this is very interesting! It happened before on Nov 26th, 2019

https://youtu.be/jDVVN5UG7oM

Schumann Resonance - Zero Amplitude!! Source Your OWN Passion and Power!! - YouTube

Zero Amplitude!!!!!!Background Signal ReturnsReviewing the Zero Amplitude Chart from 2019!!Inspiration: Lincoln Face and Divine Support ShowZero Amplitude Re...

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Kim, during that strange period of the chart, the fire alarms went off in my house and garage for no reason. These sensors work with nuclear particles ... maybe there is a relationship?

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

never saw that before.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

;)😎🥰

lol totally!

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

I wonder if I'm the odd one out here, the only I feel is different levels of 'chill' with SR

No high energy, no real loss of sleep, nothing like that

(2) Show this thread

WWG1WGA! 😉🌴🙏 Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

😏🌴 I need to pull this up. No one here could sleep last night.

Feels like a lot to me! 😉

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

I just saw this and wow. I have never seen anything like this.

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

me either! like never

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts