ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

It's true and every so often they raid health food stores and holistic healing centers, seize items, shut them down, run them out of town if they are curing cancer- side effects free, non-invasively, quickly, and for little cost.

So many have moved to Mexico over the years and even Europe has been far more open to alternatives and traditional holistic medicines, though Monsanto is working their way in which will open the door for more protections of Big Pharma that eliminate their natural, non-invasive, side effect free and affordable competition.

I searched for links to sites that have a comprehensive list of what the FDA approved safe that is banned in other countries ( over 400 chemicals to my recollection ) and they are now coming up "error code", "page not found", etc- all censored.

Learn to read labels, grow as much of your own as you can buy as local grown organic whole foods ( not processed ) as possible.

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

The FDA took the iodine out of baked goods, labeled iodine as poison the added bromides to baked goods which is nothing but poison. You can buy non bromated flour and get a bread machine. Iodine is needed by every cell in your body and you need it daily. I supplement with Lugols. Unless you live on the coast and eat fresh fish everyday you need iodine! Your thyroid will thank you. Downs Syndrome is a result of low iodine levels in the mother.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

And Costco sells a good organic bread flour. Makes great bread!

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

bromide, fluoride, and iodide are all halide chemicals.
In our glands, Iodide is used as the base chemical in creating most of our hormones. If there is not enough iodide and there is too much of any other halide, then our gland cell iodide receptors can become filled with the wrong halide, and blocked from the right halide.

(5) Show this thread

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

MY COUSIN STUDIES MEDICINAL PLANTS SHE HAS AN APP THAT IDENTIFIES A PLANT BY A PICTURE YOU TAKE WE LIVE IN THECOUNTRY. PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ALL YOU CAN EAT JUST OUT OF YOUR YARD. THATS WHY THEY PUSH "WEED" KILLERS AND A STERILE GRASS ONLY YARD

i wiuld like to know the app also please. Ot sounds like its a very useful app

(7) Show this thread