Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Former CIA Operative Explains How Spies Use Disguises | WIRED - YouTube

Former Chief of Disguise for the CIA, Jonna Mendez, explains how disguises are used in the CIA, and what aspects to the deception make for an effective disgu...

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

Former CIA Chief of Disguise Breaks Down 30 Spy Scenes From Film & TV | WIRED - YouTube

Jonna Mendez, former CIA Chief of Disguise, takes a look at spy scenes from a variety of television shows and movies and breaks down how accurate they really...

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication

I could not help but notice her fondness for and loyalty to the cia🧐

(1) Show this thread

God, Family and President Trump. I'm a Mom, Nana, Veteran, Patriot. a Mom, Grandma, Conservative, Prior Military Veteran, Patriot

Interesting. I hope to share on other platforms. Thank you

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

shes the best!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

What all the shapeshifters been removed?

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

this is creepy AF but im glad you posted it so we all now can confirm that we are not nuts.

on another note, i hate these people for trying to play gods over the world…[they] are sic
is there nothing that is real and genuine in the world anymore?

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

So weird u posted this.
When I was trying to decode the Red Wig concerning Anee Heches death, my research led me to this woman on Youtube but it was different than this. Wow.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

One of my saved videos. 💪⚡️
Thanks for sharing!
🙏💖

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

the TV show-
“Mission:Impossible”
....masks.....

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

My step grandfather(only one i knew), all 3 of his sons, and all their sons...and probably all theirs too are or were c_a. Fuck them all!!! The c_a has done noone any good at any time or anywhere. Fuck them all!!!!! JFK was right...they are repugnant! Splinter them into a thousand pieces and expose every last one...disgrace them all!!!!!