Shout out to all my AU fam
who turn pain into healing
and chaos into peace.
Every negative thing that has
made us cry over the years,
will all fade away and be replaced with
happiness, laughter, love and blessings!

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

❤️

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

🤗🤗💞👋

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Thanks for the positive vibes

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Happy to be able to help lift others 🕊🤍

(1) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

❤️❤️❤️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

if our tears are in bottles, God has rooms full of sparkles that He is pouring out all over this AU fam VIBES UP✨happiness, laughter, love, and blessings✨thank you Serah♥️♥️♥️

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

😊🙏🤍🤍🤍 Thank you too!

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

... and so it is🙏🏻 Bless you Serah and thank you ✨💖

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

🥰🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

this post reminds me of a song that carried me through the depths of hell during my lyme disease battle a couple years ago

I’m getting ready
ready for overflow
I hope you’re ready
Blessings about to fall
the living water
where your healing flows
Let everything that’s been stolen…
GOD’S GOING TO RESTORE!

we’ve fought individual battles to get here. Now we fight together.

Family is everything.
❤️
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uylxvp7pzN8

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

Those awake can finally SEE for themselves.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

🙏🏻✨💖

(4) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I am with you!
Thank you for all your support through the last 18 months!

😊🙏🤍 Thank you too Charlie!

(1) Show this thread

Don't know what I would have done without all of you! There's nothing else like this! Love you all!

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Yes Serah....but first we must watch the normies take the big hit to the forehead that we've taken over and over again...and help them to survive it. We've come far which will be evident when we see them take the hit....it will nearly kill them and take many tears to get thru just as it did for us. We are so far ahead of them that patience will be tested. The desire to say: oh for fuck sake, will u stop already?! But that is what we are here for....someone has to do it. It will be hard....like going thru it twice. Because we will cry for those we love who will be going thru it...knowing how much worse it will get for them before it gets better. I was a puddle of tears MANY times. I feel like blue steel now!
WWG1WGA WW In God's Hands 🤗 ...U rock Serah!!!

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

Thank you for your words of encouragement, we get through this together! 😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Love you all❤️

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

When things get too much..

In response MrE Kuff to his Publication

🙏🏼🥰❤️🙌🏻

(1) Show this thread

And we will be filled with JOY, PEACE and LOVE for LIFE!
🙌🏻🥰🙏🏼🫶🏻❤️👍🏻👊🏻

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

It's the ocean and its waves, the gentle breeze, my feet in the sand that draws me in as He whispers to my soul... it gets me everytime

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

HAHA this is the BEST! Made me smile! Thanks for that : )

(2) Show this thread

LightWarrior Patriot 🇺🇸 I AM Love. I AM Light. I Love You. 🇬🇧🇺🇸 I AM Sorry. Please Forgive ME

In response Kevin Lightwarrior to his Publication

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Kevin Lightwarrior to his Publication

💛💛💛

(2) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

🕊😊🙏🤍
Love you too fren!

(1) Show this thread

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

現実世界を取り戻す。。。

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

Yes we do need to do that! 🙏🕊️ 🙏

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

🕊 Yes! 😊🙏🤍

(2) Show this thread

I've got a notion, that love is full of pain.
It's like the ocean, hiding in the rain.
I've got a feeling, that life will never end.
It keeps on going, round and round again.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

I like that 😊 Where's it from.

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R