Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

Farewell to power poles – electricity will soon be transported wirelessly with a Tesla beam.

This news comes from the news magazine Stern in Germany. This is how they show us the future. Telsa's Free energy for all!

https://www.stern.de/amp/digital/technik/strommasten-ade---bald-wird-elektrizitaet-drahtlos-mit-einem-tesla-strahl-transportiert-9369918.html

#FreeEnergy

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

In response Dennis 369 to his Publication

Let's hope it's been tested thoroughly and is both safe and effective. Will it fry my brain, or my dental fillings? My wife's metal hip? Will I get shocks from the garage door or my fishing rod? What about those poor magnetic jabbed people? Or the veterans with shrapnel? My cat's or car's microchips? A Jumbo Jet? Nikola Tesla probably didn't have quite so many variables to manage. Perhaps a pilot study would be a good idea before we cut down all the poles and pylons. Mind you, I've just realised where we might find some firewood for winter 2022/3.

This technology is fully mature and works without any problems or that anyone would come to harm by it. Besides the energy that Tesla uses has always flowed through you. It is ions that give our cells their energy. You don't have to be afraid of free energy.

In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Dennis369 in this post can reply

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

In response Dennis 369 to his Publication

I hope you are right, but where have I heard similar advice? I remember. It was the glossy brochure from the NHS inviting me to collect my personal issue of some new "vaccine". Safe, effective, fully approved and completely and satisfactorily tested by all the same methods as other medications. No one will ever persuade me that any new technology should be rolled out without pilots and trials for which the results are transparent and available for all to discuss openly. Telling me something has been fully tested in secret doesn't inspire confidence! Slow, methodical global rollout is quite enough. Can anyone tell me where all the energy we extract from the zero point goes when it has served our needs? Perhaps it causes real global warming, which could be a good reason why we have only allowed a few aliens and black projects to use it to date!

Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication

It is not new. It has been tried and tested for thousands of years. Our ancestors got this technology from aliens. Look at the hidden pyramids around the world. They are also just Tesla towers.

When the zero point energy has been consumed, it does the same as the energy now. It is consumed and therefore no longer exists.

(1) Show this thread