Farewell to power poles – electricity will soon be transported wirelessly with a Tesla beam.

This news comes from the news magazine Stern in Germany. This is how they show us the future. Telsa's Free energy for all!

https://www.stern.de/amp/digital/technik/strommasten-ade---bald-wird-elektrizitaet-drahtlos-mit-einem-tesla-strahl-transportiert-9369918.html

#FreeEnergy

Only people mentioned by @Dennis369 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

In response Dennis 369 to his Publication

As a sort of synchronicity, I just came across a Stern magazine cover from a few years back. A carefully crafted Hitler salute slur for Trump AND a reference to Diana's legacy after being dead for 20 years.

Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication

Yes, Stern is a normal MSM magazine and of course follows the given narratives. But that does not mean that the free energy is not true.

(1) Show this thread

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

Let's hope it's been tested thoroughly and is both safe and effective. Will it fry my brain, or my dental fillings? My wife's metal hip? Will I get shocks from the garage door or my fishing rod? What about those poor magnetic jabbed people? Or the veterans with shrapnel? My cat's or car's microchips? A Jumbo Jet? Nikola Tesla probably didn't have quite so many variables to manage. Perhaps a pilot study would be a good idea before we cut down all the poles and pylons. Mind you, I've just realised where we might find some firewood for winter 2022/3.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication

This technology is fully mature and works without any problems or that anyone would come to harm by it. Besides the energy that Tesla uses has always flowed through you. It is ions that give our cells their energy. You don't have to be afraid of free energy.

(2) Show this thread

Hence Tesla being named Tesla, they will charge wirelessly. Duh!