who want's to be my 666th follower?
If you aren't "superstitious", or whatever.
Superstition is a belief in Magic.
Just sayin.

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

It's not evil...like everything else [they] did, invert a synchronicity # (ie 322, 911) that is originally an ascension code (activating parts of one's DNA blueprint/expansion of wisdom-Hz, rtning inner pwr-purpose), cause it's part of the transformation into light body when one starts to be aware of true meaning of synch # 666 instead of fearing it.🌹 https://youtu.be/mImvyCj76lQ

The Lightbody The Shift :Carbon12(666) to Carbon7(616) - YouTube

"Listen, I tell you a mystery/secret: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the...

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

I don't even know John enough to know what he was talking about. Was he dreaming during this "Revelation", or tripping balls on mushrooms, or peyote, or ayahuasca, or ergot?

was he abducted by Aliens?
Needs more context.

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

U mean Jesus? He is like anyone who's been activated (W&W on the frontline battle), a higher adv ET who came down here during that timeline. A time traveler guardian, and many have rtnd from that timeline to this timeline for the endgame,for the final stage to save GAIA's kingdom & return to her original default design by the OG builder ET races eons ago.

I'm just here to talk to people about stuff and chew bubble gum, and you know what, yeah, I'm all outa bubble gum.

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @4dBender in this post can reply

😁👍