who want's to be my 666th follower?
If you aren't "superstitious", or whatever.
Superstition is a belief in Magic.
Just sayin.

Only people mentioned by @4dBender in this post can reply

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

I would.
Because I believe God made everything.
Intention makes it evil. But I'm already following you! ;)

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

Can you not use certain numbers within your existence? Only other people can use numbers, but you can not?

(1) Show this thread

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

I’m not superstitious. I just don’t like that number. 🤪

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

why not?
Do you know what John meant when he said that 666 was the number of the beast?

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

#MeToo, I'm following this too. Not sure where it's going, but definitely somewhere, out there, in the future....

(1) Show this thread

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

It's not evil...like everything else [they] did, invert a synchronicity # (ie 322, 911) that is originally an ascension code (activating parts of one's DNA blueprint/expansion of wisdom-Hz, rtning inner pwr-purpose), cause it's part of the transformation into light body when one starts to be aware of true meaning of synch # 666 instead of fearing it.🌹 https://youtu.be/mImvyCj76lQ

The Lightbody The Shift :Carbon12(666) to Carbon7(616) - YouTube

"Listen, I tell you a mystery/secret: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the...

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

they make people fear , even numbers make us scared. ask why

Army Veteran. Supporting Don and the Trump Admin. Able minister NOT of the letter #WWG1WGAWW #1776 🕊❤🕯⚡⚡⚡💍@PepeLuvsMe💍⚔🛡

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/06/120605102807.htm

What if I told you the first splitting of Adam created Life (Eve)

(3) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

This reminds me of Jared Kushner’s real estate purchase. He’s not superstitious. I don’t know that for certain but I’m starting to connect dots. Still in the learning process :)

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Superstition and beliefs are just barriers in my opinion.
What'd Jared buy?

(1) Show this thread

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

I always figured that whatever John was talking about in his Revelation, when he said the Mark of the Beast is 666, was an Equilateral Triangle with angles 60, 60, 60. Just my take on it.

(1) Show this thread

Just a bird who’s working to make the world a better place.

:)

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

done

In response American Girl to her Publication

ain't scared, huh

(1) Show this thread

everyone is visiting my profile now, cool timestamp though

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Tip: Make another account and follow yourself, when you get back up over 675 delete that temp account. 😂👍

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

boom. I like solutions.

(1) Show this thread

🙃i'd do it, but already follow