Sunday question:

Can we ever truly prosper if the financial system is NOT a level playing field?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

it depends on who asks...
some can prosper... and prosper...

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Receptacle Is That The Word?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

no

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Level Playing field is not Crypto. If it was we would all have been guided to it. How does some people getting it and most people not getting it "level the playing field", lololol! Level playing field means "WWG1WGA".... which means if you are poor then we ALL are poor. If you are rich... then we ALL are rich. Level Playing Field means the real Constitution... where DEBT does not exist and TAXES don't exist. Level Playing Field means that if the Constitution is re-installed we would get every tax we ever paid since ALPHA will be returned to us. That would allow the playing field to be Levelled! That's what the Constitution IS. In WHAT way the money will be hardly matters... as long as the playing field is level!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

It also means Currency... with which the world does business and trade... will have the same value. It will be backed by gold which retains it's value. This way some countries won't be wealthier than other countries, they will ALL be on a Level Playing Field...and can build each of their nations on the basic of effort and merit. Right now all countries... some more than others... are in debt to the Central Bank. SWhen the playing field is leveled -----> their fake and criminal debt will be---> G-O-N-E. So will OURS.

(2) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

if everyone used their credit cards to buy Silver Eagles, We collectively would break the banks Doq!

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

TRUTH! AND SO IT IS!! IYKYK🙏❤️

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

cryptos? mmm, that's a "No" from me. Total hollow scam. All 1,500+/- crypto currencies can simply vanish tomorrow.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

yep they (DS) want us to buy Crypto so they can rob us some more

(1) Show this thread

basically, either abolish taxes, or give every American the same lawyers as the .01% can afford.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

The current stock market will collapse a new one is being developed
STELLAR

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

short answer: NOPE

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

as individuals, there is no level playing field because from birth we are enslaved to [their] banking system where they get rich off our backs - its designed to keep us at a certain level

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

OO My Goodness This video made my heart smile. Thank you so much for this clip.
Look how everyone is agreeing with the" level playing field" program.
Somehow President Trump made them decide to help humanity.
I know President Trump is feeling good about this clip.
This clip made me feel really good
I'm all about
Making an evil smile
frown
Ill never forget the pope and trump photo Still chuckling.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

; )

No!

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

No, I don't believe so. We need to know it can never be manipulated against us again too. Presume that will be a part of the level playing field.

cabal plan (q plan) to bring digital currency ,just failed ,again...
they planned to hack global repository and used these funds to launch digital currency
global Repository funds belong to humanity,not to cabal

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Level frees up liquidity. level no more sanctions frees countries from a dominance control banking system peace can be brokered. level no more debt in currency no inflation a currency earned stays it’s worth. The answer to your question is apparently not given the circumstances we are currently in.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Level, is a relative term.

Government is the mob...

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

im completely over this system. i see no way, with the amount of damage thats been done to the middle/lower monetary classes, tht this could be made into a level “fair” playing field. i think its pretty obvious, with so many choosing to not go back to slave jobs, that we are completely burned out. the hopium, of past debts being compensated, getting knocked out as a possibility, made a level playing field, in America, dead. as for the world scene, it would be great, if these poorer countries could feed/clothe/provide housing for their people. im so ready to leave this playing field😑

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

10:22
Doq Holliday = 122
JFK Jr lives = 122
America First = 122

Nana's answer is no.
But I also think that there will have to be a level of trust and in order for humans to trust again there will have to be a physical gold backed dollar outside of digital.

Humans will be Leary of everything moving forward, as it should be.
No more auto pilot!

What can be built into the new system that helps check the box in the not allowing govt or other entities to implement a social credit system on ppl.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

This is causing me so much anxiety. Today I listened to an interview with Juan that said no Gesara/Nesara and I am in daily videos on the RV. I certainly don't want to hurt my country and yet I don't understand what the Cabal is doing vs the good guys. Why can't the good guys make things more clear? Why do we have to listen to IMF people Parrot President Trump. What is actually going on because I haven't a clue.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

This is causing me so much anxiety. Today I listened to an interview with Juan that said no Gesara/Nesara and I am in daily videos on the RV. I certainly don't want to hurt my country and yet I don't understand what the Cabal is doing vs the good guys. Why can't the good guys make things more clear? Why do we have to listen to IMF people Parrot President Trump. What is actually going on because I haven't a clue.

(3) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

LEVEL PLAYING FIELD = 176
XRP THE STORM = 176
BACK TO THE FUTURE = 176

In response Whites QWall to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

So i am guessing crypto will become 1 for 1 like the cash if so that that is good I have 13k in good dollar crypto that is gold backed only worth $3 in total and soon I could have 13k actual dollars could be worth more than that is gold shoots up yes? exciting times ahead

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

To prosper is not necessarily equated to finances.

Lodge rosters for secret orgs, male and female, clears a lot up multitudes of places.

CLEARLY called "death and trafficking fiat for demons" their fiat. TIES all into the secret orgs the demon triples made. EVERYWHERE> that is how these booger pickers think they are gonna win. EASY TAP ROOTS>

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

NO

WELL THAT SOUNDS GOOD TO ME SO I GUESS I GET TO HAVE AS MUCH MONEY AS TRUMP
😁👍