They told us in the movie "Gamer".
Video courtesy of Youtube....
Short clip.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Stuff likes would never work on God loving people simply because of free will. Even in the system we are currently living people still buck the system. i pray for the truth to spill out everywhere it’s coming.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication

It is coming and I agree with you %100...

(1) Show this thread

They think they are smarter than GOD! 🤣😂

They think they are God. (Hence why NARCISSISM is a real pandemic! ).

I can NOT Wait for God to Rip Off their Masks and Sit their Asses Down!!

🍿🍿🍿

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

They also said law abiding citizen...how did that movie end?

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication

He entered their "matrix" and destroyed them.
I saw it in the theater and this scene really stuck out to me.

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

fookers tell
we sleep
but the whitehats were listening