Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Yes, Trump said "China Dust" . I was wondering what he meant.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

They told us in the movie "Gamer".
Video courtesy of Youtube....
Short clip.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Stuff likes would never work on God loving people simply because of free will. Even in the system we are currently living people still buck the system. i pray for the truth to spill out everywhere it’s coming.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(5) Show this thread

just some absolutely wild stuff going on behind the scenes huh? Makes me wonder if Bid-on got a facefull of dust at some point 🤔

I’m a Burger in Dragon Land for nearly 20 years.

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

It’s a shitshow alright, what a show!

I’m a Burger in Dragon Land for nearly 20 years.

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

It’s a shitshow alright, what a show!

(2) Show this thread