Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

So tired of the election not being overturned publicly -enough is enough

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Early 2023? like January? 2023 is 12 months. Peoplw are ready to take this foght to the streets

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

Thinking logically while keeping our Constitution in place... very little going to happen till after the midterms.

Currently listening to President Trump speech and a few minutes ago he said "Zuckerberg came to the White House last week to kiss my ass". Sounds like Disclosure to me.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @OneWayOrAnother in this post can reply

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response 13007 ThisOrThat to her Publication

I head it too

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

I missed that!

Conservative living in Liberal Seattle. We need strong conservative voices so that our message can be understood by all. Empath .

i heard that too !

In response LyAnne Allen to her Publication

Awesome, I hope millions more heard it as well!

(1) Show this thread