Only people mentioned by @Ringo4maga in this post can reply

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Agreed. They are not getting it. Fevers in the house this week. People need deprogramming. Maybe a little slap.

This is awesome! i truly feel this today.

I know, I know but dont whip that poor dead horse!

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

I keep reading that September 3 is the day all election docs are destroyed. Will we hear something tomorrow?

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

At midnight on 9/3/22 going into 9/4/22, the various jurisdictions may destroy the records and documentation from the 2020 Presidential Election.

(Remember what POTUS said, "We have it all.")

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

I heard that too.

(2) Show this thread

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

The Q posts seems to be going backwards we are on 2017 posts now and soon the last Q post comes then none after 2023 is the year i reckon

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

I think we will have violence in the streets by 2023 plenty here in Texas ready to do something about it- we voted- our candidate won -everyone even democrats know the election was fraudulent
Time for military to do something before the "we the people" do -
no it won't be pretty

agreed. Why should we continue to trust these accounts that we have no idea who is behind them?

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

1. NESARA and GESARA needs to be in place and ready to go. Logically Jan 1st would be the prime time to change the worlds monatary system. Unless the calender changes.

2. NESARA requires new elections within 120 days of it’s passing. midterm+2020 redo?

3. Black swan event needs to happen under Biden and Dems.

I believe nothing “good” is going to happen under Biden and Dems.

Anon Mountain 🏔Island 💖💖💖🏝💖💖💖 cre8ing project ideas e.t.c. having fun brainstorming under sOurce. 🥰✨🦅🙏⭐️☯️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

1999 🐇38〜 23 years young 〜 2023🐇
Dark to Light
⭐️⚡️⭐️⚡️⭐️⚡️
🦅✨🦅✨🦅✨ 
🤩🥳🤩🥳🤩🥳
🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️

🤗✨🤗✨🤗✨
✨🥲✨🥲✨🥲
💐🥰💐🥰💐🥰
✨🫶✨🫶✨🫶

(16) Show this thread