BIDEN DARKNESS V TRUMPS LIGHT. IT'S CLEAR NOW WHAT THIS WAR IS ABOUT. GOOD V EVIL. PICK A SIDE.

Only people mentioned by @AFellowHuman in this post can reply

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
The Battle of the Sons of Light against the Sons of Darkness - The War Scroll - YouTube

Draw the line here and walk in the former rain through believing and acting on the words of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ: https://donorbox.org/formerrain...

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Dark to Light πŸ™

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Hmmm. I would say it is definitely Biblical. And figured that out a while back. For me the light will always be the right choice. God wins after all.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts