I watch many who desire a linear narrative: "we press the master button and good guys take over". It's not that kind of war. You have to get the enemy to constantly overreach themselves, exposing their methods and intentions, and using their own energy to defeat them.

Wars of information plus infiltration are fought via "paradox before pew pew". There's a huge kinetic aspect no doubt (like DUMB and tunnel destruction), but the key is to get the enemy off-balance by subverting their own systems and processes so they go outside their "predictable region of operation".

The enemy depends on being covert, or even treated as a friend. The moment they are seen as an enemy, their ability to co-opt people and resources from the population declines. You win by making things "go to sh*t" faster than the mind control can adapt. The surface optics are the opposite of the underly reality.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

a decade will pass before you can blink the path to enlightenment

ok..im better now.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Brilliant. Thank you for this.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i love this Martin!
👏👏👏
give those fookers lots of rope and eventually [they] will take more and more and then pew pee

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

*pew 🤣

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

AND A GIANT HITLER BIDEN SHIT SHOW IT IS AND ITS WELL PLAYED

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

AND A GIANT HITLER BIDEN SHIT SHOW IT IS AND ITS WELL PLAYED

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

only certain ways will wake people up.

It is not an easy thing to do.

I always love your insight Martin, thank you!💕

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Yeah, it's like Aikido.

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Yes, and I prefer Tae Kwon Do. One kick, fight finished!

(1) Show this thread

if u do not look for the truth will cometh to u q

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

What I love is when we realize the power of self and uniify with others, the manifestation grows beyond their control. Even for the ones who pretend they are good guys. Make em run and show their mistakes. We won

Perfectly stated !!!

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

FIRE Martin! 🔥 🔥🔥🙌
Excellent!

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

💯✅😎

Well Stated! Perfect!! Discernment and Grit play a huge Roll!!

The Faster we run towards the Fire 🔥 and quit sweeping ANYTHING under the Rug, the faster we Expose Evil and Rip off their Masks!!!

Never Back Down.
Never Comply, just to make life Easier!!

THEY are giving us “Deals” on Cell Phones, Internet Plans, Dr Visits, RX’s, OTC Meds, Foods etc. etc. etc. EVERY “deal” has something in it for THEM (5G, Graphene, deadly chemicals etc. etc).

They are Backed in a Corner, keep
them there until they are destroyed!!!

Bingo! Good morning Martin! 🙏🏼🥰 Pray all is well with you! ☺️

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

Morning Gen.Marty 🌄🇺🇸☕

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Haha! Pew, pew!! Have you been listening to Michael Jaco...He says that a lot and fyi don't get the Jabberdoodle or the Boosterthingy by the way! LOL

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Good day, Martin.

Very true. It involves unplugging normies from the matrix at a speed they will not panic from, causing them to defend the matrix, which is what we don't want. I seriously trust God's plan & those with the quantum computers to figure all this out. There is a GREAT DEAL of peace to be had when you allow those in charge to be in charge. I can sit here, enjoy my cup of roasted dandelion root tea, watch it rain & think to myself, 'what a glorious day'.

BTW....totally ❤ Shitler! Me thinks you just BRANDED Brandon. 😂

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Exactly well said. God Bless

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

There are so many lost souls. They cannot see for themselves. I know, I live amongst them. We pray that the scales be removed from their eyes to see.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Great analogy Martin.
Nana thinks we win the game by not playing, but by destroying parts of the game one at a time systematically until the game no longer functions.
Even more genius is forcing them into destroying the parts themselves!

This game has been in play and reset several times before and we just kept loosing, allowing them to cause us to destroy ourselves.

This game has always been too compromised, to much of a captured operation to ever win by playing THEIR game.

We win this time!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🙏❤️🙏. Amen Nana

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Exactly. The only way to win is to not play.
Unity not division 🙏

(2) Show this thread

Thankyou. Great perspective.
Have posted this on Twitter 👍

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

optics are important, deception is key!!!

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

Two things IMHO...

1. I think it's more about waking the sheeple up, it could be done that way if the majority was awake from the beginning, but now so many are in a deep coma even after all that is right in front of there faces and the years that have past...

2. Not only that if they would have went for the Deep State, before the dismantled them, they would have leveled LA for example with a nuke and have a good night sleep after they did it...

Like Q says, it had to be this way, from whatever angle you look at it...🙏