Only people mentioned by @ElizabethGray777 in this post can reply

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call unto Me and I will answer you; and show you great & mighty things, which you know not.

In response Elizabeth Gray to her Publication

This is the evil that is trying to destroy humainty - we as nations must stand together and fight back. Send video far and wide.

Suspended from twitter account @LeAurAnon

Anyone who allows their child to be tested with a swab that close to their cribform plate while perfectly healthy is a fucking idiot parent. Sorry🤷‍♀️

😡WTH!!

Child of God RN, BSN Proud military wife Proud momma to 2 boys (ages 4 & 6) Trump is my President

God bless him. It pains my heart to see this. I canceled my 6 year old's EGD that he needs because they require a chyna virus swab before the procedure. I said we will wait until that is no longer a requirement.

#WWG1WGA, #FIGHTER4KIDS,#MMA, #KAG, # NESARA Been here from the start, not going away till we get out country back.

Should be allowing anyone to take the PCR test. Maybe a saliva test that is actively out there but not beign used.

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💖

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. This poor precious boy!! 😩😩😩😩

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

🔥Leave Gods children alone you sicko bastards!!!! 🔥

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Soon this nite mare will be over

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

i hope, this makes me want to barf. it feels heavier every day

(1) Show this thread

OMG!

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

BASTARDS!!!!!!

"It's Better To Walk Alone, Than With A Crowd Going In The Wrong Direction" ~ Diane Grant

It won't let me share this to Twitter...imagine that...