Prayers, please! I had cervical cancer in 1996, and had a hysterectomy with lymph node removal. Now all these years later, I’m working a new job that requires me to be on my feet for eight hours. Lymphedema has taken over my legs, and I end up with Hillary’s cankles by the end of the day. There is supposedly no reversing this, but I refuse to believe that - I’ve seen the power of prayer and manifestation that Anons have! If you have a moment to say a prayer, I would so appreciate it! ❤️❤️❤️

@kimrunner
@sirhuckleberry
@seekeroftruth1776
@johnnyq
@r363ll10n
@divinedirtclod
@VincentKennedy

Only people mentioned by @DogsAtPlay in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

I have another one for you, to help with drainage of your lymphatic system and swelling of the legs.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ooyXPxA8JcE&feature=youtu.be

⏏ Blood Cellular Health - YouTube

⏏ Blood Cellular Health◆Auto intoxication◆Bacterial infections◆Parasites general◆Thrombosis, Blood Clot◆Inflammation◆Circulation◆Carcinoma◆Melanoma◆Sarcoma◆L...

Hello, are you familiar with morphic fields?
Nothing is impossible 🙏🏻❤️

https://youtu.be/DwtEPtEjUCA

Anti Cancer ver 2.0 - YouTube

This is an upgraded version of previous field, with additions and even spelling corrections :)It is designed to effectively remove cancerous cells from your ...

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

This is my daughter, her ankles are perfect after a full shift today!

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Lord Jesus, we ask, in Your most holy name, complete healing for Kimberly. Amen.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Lifting you up in prayer, friend. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

You have a roll to play in this. God is not finished with you.

Bless Up!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I'm gonna pray for you like tomorrow is my last day.

Prayers to you! God Bless! We love you and are thinking of you!

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

praying now! you are right about the power of prayer. God bless you! #prayerteam

Praying for your healing. God Bless You.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Dear God in heaven, please touch Kimberly with your healing hand & renew her to a strong healthy pain free state of being. 🙏🏻💓✨

Love, Prayers, and Blessins to and for you! ❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

My hubby was a Patriot, as am I - & Constitutional Conservative Christian, Texan, dog mom, digital soldier…WWG1WGA

Y’all are awesome! I’m halfway through my shift today, and still have visible ankle bones! ❤️❤️❤️

Widowed, Proud Digital Warrior. #Trump2020 #America🇺🇸 #TheGreatAwakening

Many prayers🙏🙏🙏🙏💜💜💜

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Prayers sent. Be well.

Che had also posted a link for this video but I'm not finding his post now though I did bookmark the documentary. Testimonies begin at 1:14:52 and they are powerful!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/iK9jtR3nIMT5/

Scroll up and down for additional input related to this post. Will send video in separate reply.

try parsley for the edema. 🌿

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Kimberly, I am praying for your continued health. We are told we should envision what we want so I am envisioning you are healthy and praying it is so.🙏🙏🙏

Just want the American Dream for my family.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💪🏻💪🏻

Suspended 2x on twit. 100% patriot. MAGA. Righteous anger.

🙏May God provide for the relief you need

Dandelion root supplement and dandelion tea.

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

((hugs)) 🙏
use an epsom salts foot bath to draw out the toxins, and eat lots of cucumber.
One ingredient foods is important for health.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Sending prayers.
🙏🙏🙏

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

💖🙏🏻 Praying for your healing.
💖🙏🏻 In Jesus Namen AMEN.

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

Father in Heaven I ask you to send a complete healing to Kim . I ask in Jesus name🙏

Prayers for you John Q 🙏🙏🙏 May God heal and give you strenght to go through this 💖💖💖✨✨✨

❤❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️