Cash For Kids, LLC
Leaked Video Call That Caused 31 Missouri Judges to Recuse Themselves.
St. Louis family court corruption, caught on zoom call, discussing selling kids, and how to hide the $$.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaiwCNVZd9s

Leaked Video Call That Caused 31 Missouri Judges to Recuse Themselves - YouTube

31 Missouri Judges Recuse Themselves from Lawsuit Alleging Family Court Guardians and Psychologists Orchestrated Money-Making Scheme"In St. Louis County, Mo....

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Why is this not on main sream news. I think the public needs to know!! I wish OAN was still on they would be reorting this!

Only people mentioned by @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

This is where Q would say, THESE PPL ARE STUPID, to think they can get away w/it & to use zoom... all are recorded via online. No one escapes this entrapment done by the Q team to catch all the minions/corruption here & WW. ⚖️ #EndGameTrap#JusticeIsBeingServedWW#WeHaveItAll

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

A brilliant plan 😊

(1) Show this thread

Sent To Sean Hannity at Fox News

I am on my 5th submission of asking local newspapers and news stations why the have not shared with the public the
Cash For Kids, LLC video.
Leaked Video Call That Caused 31 Missouri Judges to Recuse Themselves.
St. Louis family court corruption, caught on zoom call, discussing selling kids, and how to hide the $$.