Cash For Kids, LLC
Leaked Video Call That Caused 31 Missouri Judges to Recuse Themselves.
St. Louis family court corruption, caught on zoom call, discussing selling kids, and how to hide the $$.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaiwCNVZd9s

Leaked Video Call That Caused 31 Missouri Judges to Recuse Themselves - YouTube

31 Missouri Judges Recuse Themselves from Lawsuit Alleging Family Court Guardians and Psychologists Orchestrated Money-Making Scheme"In St. Louis County, Mo....

Only people mentioned by @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Surprised youtube left this up, have they been charged?

can we burn them like the witches they are! maybe use their money from their llc's to start the fire. evill, omplete evil
its aboutbthe kids!#SaveRheChildren

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

These "people" make me sick.
They cannot be human.

In response Just Amom to her Publication

They make me sick too. Very lost souls, or just demons, that's for sure.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

A Timely Delta.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Wow, thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It has been part of the racket for decades!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes it has and has happened everywhere. Pure Evil.

(1) Show this thread

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

PRESS RELEASE - ST. LOUIS COURT VICTIMS
ST LOUIS COUNTY FAMILY COURT VICTIMS SPEAK OUT
“These guardians ad litem only care about enriching themselves.
They are heartless and have no desire to help our children. Missouri legislature should investigate Family Court system and remove immunity from guardians ad litem to save our children’s lives.
- Evita Tolu.
https://www.pmjmp.org/post/press-release-st-louis-court-victims

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

Why do LLCs exist?
The primary reason business owners opt to register their businesses as LLCs is to limit the personal liability of themselves and their partners or investors.

**HUH...how effin convenient?

Michigan has a vast array of [government] agencies that provide FREE SUPPORT to LLc start-ups.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

It's hard to pin down the context of all those snippets. I wish it wasn't so severely edited. Something is not quite right here.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

I am going to do some more searching. Here is another ne someone shared on the thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18EIraj5b1U&t=2s

Why is the St. Louis Media Silent in the Face of Local Horror Stories? - YouTube

Here's a montage of some of the myriad of horror stories from the St. Louis area that the local press is completely uninterested in. Why? Support our investi...

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

Found an article
March 9, 2021 by FACTS
31 Missouri Judges Recuse Themselves from Lawsuit Alleging Family Court Guardians and Psychologists Orchestrated Money-Making Scheme
https://factscourtwatch.org/31-missouri-judges-recuse-themselves-from-lawsuit-alleging-family-court-guardians-and-psychologists-orchestrated-money-making-scheme/

(2) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Was just thinking today, children will unite the world.

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Yes they will 💞

(1) Show this thread

the youtube video said it was posted a year ago

In response Beth Ann to her Publication

Yes it is from 2021. I found it back then, and went and found it again this morning. It was suppressed and trying to get it out there again.

(1) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Who made the music for this video?

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

These evil fookers 🤬 The girl in the turquoise knows already that it's done.

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

Yes she does, I picked up on that too 😊

(1) Show this thread

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Why is this not on main sream news. I think the public needs to know!! I wish OAN was still on they would be reorting this!

In response Diane Harris to her Publication

I just submitted it to my local news 😊
It will probably go ignored.

(1) Show this thread

Thanks for sharing this!!

you are very welcome. I am just glad that when I went to search again that it was still there.

(1) Show this thread

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

THESE PEOPLE ARE NO LONGER HUMAN. THEY ARE DEMONS.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

Just feeling the same...

(2) Show this thread

All these people involved? I hope they all to jail selling our children and what not!

Particularly liked the rolling credits at the end ... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

Found their new home:

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

is this for fookin real? ohhh the horror of what I just heard😡😭

Just want the American Dream for my family.

We had a “Kids for cash “ in Pennsylvania. they made a movie about it . my sister was part of it :( 🤯🥺

💖We are all God’s children.💖

They all do this, every state! Horrible for children and their families. Drain these devils.

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

Need to check out Henderson County, NC as well! Big red flags!

Evil.

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

Soulless beings. They are talking about selling children like they are selling products. Ni heart. These people need to be shown to tge public and hen pay.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Do you have an offline copy? If we share on other platforms, the traffic will picks up, I would expect YT to censor.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

working on it now and will post it here 😊

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Just in case

(2) Show this thread