Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Pink is male

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

wait๐Ÿ‘€whaaaa

Woah .... seriously? WTF? Was she beat with a frying pan?

it`s Eddie Izzard Actor Comedian Woke in ione of the pics - not sure which ? LOL

(1) Show this thread

Taking on a masculine appearance.

๐Ÿ’–We are all Godโ€™s children.๐Ÿ’–

Correction, himself, the tranny.

Why did Ursula pop in my head? ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

bcs thats it๐Ÿ˜ณuff!

(1) Show this thread