Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication

I believe Q was a psyop to wake people up that were ready to wake up. We have been used and abused for centuries by the people running the world. The last thing they want is an awakened sheep wise to their tricks. Nothing can happen until a majority of people start to see what Q woke us up to five years ago. This takes time, especially when the MSM is working against us. People are suffering, but they have always suffered. I'm not sure how we end the psychopaths from regaining control over time. Maybe this is why it is taking so long. I too had family members that shunned us at the height of Covid stupidity. I find now that they are willing to reconnect. I think they realize that the Covid hysteria was used against them. If they can't say they realize they were wrong, that's okay because we're re-connecting as family and that's what counts.

In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication

I respect and understand the frustration.

But I don't see anything productive about a post like this.

If this were a ds psyop or part of "their" plan,
then ask yourself, why bother?

They had full control already. Right?

If this were to root out all dissenters, then why aren't we in gulags already? We serve no positive purpose in "their" world.

To believe that if this psyop wasn't in place we would have successfully destroyed any of the existing human corruption is foolish.

A very disorganized and continually distracted people who don't and aren't allowed communicate with each other, would have only added fuel to this fire.

Jan 6 was a warning to all patriots.
That approach was a guaranteed failure.

Play out the full scenario and really question it. You'll start to understand the foundation just isn't there.

Game Theory, is the only way to really understand what is happening and what is likely to happen.

(3) Show this thread