Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

I believe Q was a psyop to wake people up that were ready to wake up. We have been used and abused for centuries by the people running the world. The last thing they want is an awakened sheep wise to their tricks. Nothing can happen until a majority of people start to see what Q woke us up to five years ago. This takes time, especially when the MSM is working against us. People are suffering, but they have always suffered. I'm not sure how we end the psychopaths from regaining control over time. Maybe this is why it is taking so long. I too had family members that shunned us at the height of Covid stupidity. I find now that they are willing to reconnect. I think they realize that the Covid hysteria was used against them. If they can't say they realize they were wrong, that's okay because we're re-connecting as family and that's what counts.

In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Debbydorothy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Debby dorothy, click on at the bottom under it