#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Something like this...

Would just wake up and walk right in the ocean with my coffee.
Would leave the dried salt on my body all day.
Do some gardening, farming and work on the desalination water system. Then...right back to the water with a spicy margarita.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Say when 😂

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

ok …. the water is now clear in The Gulf of Mexico…bravo 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

That sounds perfect.
There has to be a way to desalinate the water with sound & magnetism…
#AnonIsland

I tell everyone I created the spicy margarita in 1982 when I got too lazy to chop the jalapeños as my side duty at El Chico and did them in the bar blender instead. even though I washed it real well, the next customer had a spicy margarita.

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

me too
LOVE

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Heaven! ✨

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

thinking you landed in paradise, Joy in the mornin’ and All Day, sounds like you’re working hard too, what is in your gardens? and what are ya farmin’?

Sounds like heaven on earth VK

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

@vincentkennedy I think we were separated at birth. You must be my fraternal twin. Your post checked all my boxes down to the spicy margarita. Let’s collectively work on getting the band back together. 🐸🐸🐸
So many of us have blown up our relationships over the past several years and we’re hurting. We need to heal with our true family.

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

you probably are already doing that now 😉

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

TS 10:32 > 15 > 51

The time is now.

1 of 2

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

🎶 like an energetic symphony, all of this comes together naturally
Would love to join for coffee on the beach someday!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Sounds great, but my favorite is the high desert area of Arizona, West Texas type territory. Love that higher altitude and drier climate.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

100%. I grew up on the beach in Virginia Beach. Unless you have lived on the beach you may have no idea how calming, relaxing and spiritually enriching it is. It is easy to forget the hustle and bustle and just mediatate and pray to get closer to God. My job brought me to Northern Virginia but how I earn to get back to a beach. I pray Gosd has that in my future🙏❤️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

oh and the latter day spicy margarita, yep Home and Heart are One♥️gonna be hard to get you off that island or wherever that Dream is

oh wow what a way to start the day, coffee in hand sand in toes, salt water healing body♥️you will want that Everyday Forever VK🏖

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

OK but not too much Salt... leave it off the Margarita!

Grateful Patriot, proud grandmother, seeker of the Truth!

Lol, I like the way you think! ✨

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

between this and the dancing man... the visuals i get.🤔😁😉

The other day you asked how we could generate income on anon island. We could grow agave and make our brand of premium tequila.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

that is a great idea💙

(1) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

you da man Bro. stay in your current lane. we are with you!!

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Sounds like a perfect day💖

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

💙

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Yes...Yes...Yes...and Yes!!

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

My Uncle discovered the desalination process and those sorry covid bastards killed him.

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Sounds wonderful, VK.

Caps = 70 > 7 > 25.
TS = 10:32 > 555.
10:32 > 42.

Proof to begin 11.3.
We all sincerely appreciate the work you do. Keep up the good fight. The flow of information is vital.
God bless.

Jan 19, 2018 12:36:41 AM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
We are WITH YOU.
Q