Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Shitler kinda reminds me of baby satan in a high chair with his hands like that
and if it was a cartoon, it would use alex baldwin's voice as baby satan aka shitler

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It is going to be the highest ticket sales for any movie in history!

"Greatest Story Ever Told"

"The Great Awakening"

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

tey revo si....🙄😁

LT (and we know) can verify if asked...watch his next vid... without weapon..no mil has hands in front

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

That is the creepiest backdrop EVER!😉

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Yup, 100%
😇

Movies played backwards?

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

question
those guys behind him aren't 'officially military ' ?? actors??

In response Red Edge to her Publication

new stance for at ease????

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Red Edge to her Publication

see the gloves

dark->light

(3) Show this thread

total theatre 🍿🍿🍿

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

Looks like we are at the creepy part of the movie

We share very few sentiments with our government.

It is stuff like this that makes me hopeful that maybe this really is a show being orchestrated by the good guys. I mean this is so over-the-top ridiculous it can't be real, right?? All that's missing is the Charlie Chaplin moustache and chorus of Sieg Heils.

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

I agree! It's too nuts not to be a choreographed production.
How are people STILL not seeing it?

(1) Show this thread

nrocpop

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

Anyone know what the posture of those marines signifies? As we all know, every motion or non-motion made by a marine in one of these details signifies something - e.g. parade rest, or at ease, "attention!" Anyone have a clue?

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

AMEN!

Only followers of this user (@Falcon77) can see their posts

🙌🏻👍🏻👊🏻