Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

A good abs workout keeping that wheel balanced. 👍😀

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Ken Mac to his Publication

👍

(1) Show this thread

Super cool idea. We need a whole lot of these delivered in advance to anon island! Yeah, and with an American flag attached to each one. Hey, wait; I might be on to something here...

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Genius.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

123 vibes everywhere today👀🔥🔥

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

This is gonna be the time of our lives 💞😊🙏

Isn't it already ?

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

That is one of my happy places to go here in NC.. can be there in about 2.5 hours..thanks for sharing, I may have to go on a day trip this weekend if I can

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

👊🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wow Nana sure needs one of these for the beach!
I had said a hover board but this works too!

GM!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

😁🙏❤️

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

We all just big kids at heart - it is all ok !!! 😁 🤣 🐸😇

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

😂

If hes lookin for treasure, hes got the wrong Oak Island.

Just home from taking my sons to school (about a Ten minute drive) POURING RAIN there, all the way home I drove towards the brightest SUN, while pouring rain fell on my car! 😳

I drove in AWE, turned off the Radio and drove in peace while Praying! It was one of those One on One with God conversations! 🙏💦☀️💧🌈☀️ Peace!

He is Spot on! It’s gonna be a GOOD DAY! (I love his wheel idea).

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

I never use the radio anymore, and you can feel the difference once you turn it off, eh ? Good Move, God Bless You, as He Does. 🙏

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Careful out there in that rain my Tx sister! God Bless for safe day! 🙏🏼🥰🤠

(2) Show this thread

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

Beach goals ☀️Good Morning Jason 🙏🏻

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

GM. God Bless You 🙏❤️ I have been called to the beach for years since this began, God has not yet made the way, I know its coming, in time.

(1) Show this thread

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

morning o7

i wheely want one of these.

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

o7 Sir.

Indeed.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

yes it is Jason!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

./sync was on my onewheel yesterday for the first time in over a year.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

So your back must be much better!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(3) Show this thread