Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Hey White Hats:

Why the F does the IRS still exist???

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! β€œGo boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

This Movie is NOT over! Tax filings have been delayed again too for a good reason!#goodreasonsforeverthingrightnow#explainationscomingsoon πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

NY girl fighting for Trump & America- AKA "Palmtrees" on Twitter- Trump is My President- We're going to need a bigger GITMO

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

I haven't seen where they delayed tax filings. Do you have anymore info on that??

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! β€œGo boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Patriot Jules to his Publication

Yes I am a Small Business owner in CA and the Sales Tax for the previous quarter has been postponed until April 30th. Others will probably follow soon.

Only people mentioned by @PatriotJules in this post can reply

In response Patriot Jules to his Publication

trust me--it wont matter in the coming dsys and weeks ahead!#bothsidesbeingplayedforthegoodofthecountry#beautifulthingsinstoteforall#Soon πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™