Maybe you can't tell people that they have installed DARPA mind control nanoshite into their body, and you have to show them? (Although having the jabbed all uncontrollably parrot "Trump Won" for a day is a bit naughty.)

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I would rather have the jabbed all drop at once, that would be very telling.

I feel a lot of people say " You cant tell people you have to show them ", but I dont think they really tried very hard to tell us. What have they done to tells us ? Im thinking they could do a lot more in the telling department, they always say, we cant tell you, we have to show you, well you could try telling us stuff, see what happens. Try some EBS, im sure you could tell us some stuff that way, people would listen. More disclosure would be great actually. I would love it if you guys tried telling us more stuff, you always say, well we tried telling you, but I don't think you really did. if you did, it was in some obscure online message board, that does not count as, well we tried to tell you, no thats like 100,000 fucking autistic kids, that doesn't count.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

omg Martin you made me laugh! well we do know God has a sense of humor so I won’t put it past Him. Please God, just a one day “Told ya so” shout out to the anons? lol!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Think of the Hopi, and remember the terra papers, what took place in the "caves" ?

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

no I don’t but I guess you know what I will be googling today Jason 😆.. any links are apprecaited :)

(1) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

while they all do the Robot 🤣

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

That would be a fun twist. How do you get to be a writer in "the show"?